Serving expat children is what you like...
You will work for around 30 hours. The focus will be a combination of serving a small group of expat children and also connecting with locals. Normally this includes living with a local family, learning language and being full part of a ministry team.
This is an excellent way to both serve in the mission field and take first steps in mission, while supporting a missionary family doing pioneering ministry. We are looking for people who will serve for 3 to 12 months.
What kind of people are we looking for?
• Typically a high school education is enough.
• You are called by God to go out and reach the Central Asian people groups with the Gospel and sent by your home church. Opportunities for ministry will happen (partly) outside your workplace. Because of that, you work part-time, so you have time to make connections with local people.
• You are committed to People Internationals vision to enable and establish His church.
• You have some experience in church planting / discipleship work in your own country.
• You have a desire to learn and openness to be taught, spirit of humility and repentance, and a willingness to work together with different kinds of people.
• You have some kind of vocational training that will make obtaining a visa possible.
• You have other skills or willingness to learn new skills to use here to get a visa and do work that helps local people.
• While we believe in teamwork, there is room for pioneering people to start new teams and projects in unreached cities and towns.
• You are willing to set up your own fundraising.
We offer you:
• Being part of an international team.
• Guidance in preparing to enter the field.
• Help to get a residence and help to find an accommodation.